- USBkeyboardinterface measures approx: 2.5 in. X 4 in.
- Includes what you see above, plus a USB A-B cable.
- Easy screw-down barrier strip wiring interface.
- Requires 12 VDC operating voltage (wall cube works OK).
- Specify any 6 keyboard keys for control.
- No software required.
- Uses the generic USB drivers present in operating system.
- Works on PC (Win 98 or higher) or Mac (OS 9 or OS X).
- Requires external contact closure between 2 barrier strip
terminals to simulate a keyboard key press.
- Typical use is in computer automation systems where
certain keys must be pressed to perform a function.
- You only need to buy the hardware ONCE - device can be
re-programmed at the factory if requirements change.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- Call Joe at (609) 647-9677 with questions, or send an email
to us. We can help make the installation go smoothly.
(C) Copyright by Stackley Devices®, LLC
|Stackley Devices, LLC
56 Hankins Road
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Order Fax: 1-866-844-7631
Need Help With
Just Let Us Know
We Are Prepared
To Help You Every
Step of the Way
From Purchase to
Final Installation and
How Can We
Be of Service?
|A Quality Product with Installation Support
No Need to